Data protection declaration of the Freie Hochschule Stuttgart www.freie-hochschule-stuttgart.de
§ 1 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The security of your data is important for us. We inform you here how we use your personal data, both on our website and in our legal relationship with you. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
- Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter abbreviated: GDPR) is the association for the promotion of the Freie Hochschule Stuttgart e. V., board members see our imprint, Haussmannstr. 44A, 70188 Stuttgart, 0711 / 21094-0, firstname.lastname@example.org., Www.freie-hochschule-stuttgart.de.
- You can reach our data protection officer at Datenschutz@freie-hochschule-stuttgart.de or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
- What is personal data?
All information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR).
- What does data processing mean?
Any process or series of processes carried out with or without the help of automated processes in connection with personal data such as the collection, collection, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, querying, use, disclosure through transmission, distribution or another form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction (Art. 4 No. 2 GDPR).
§ 2 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ON OUR WEBSITE
If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register using one of our forms (see § 6) or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server transmitted. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
§ 3 PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, LEGAL BASIS
- Insofar as we obtain your consent for processing personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- When processing personal data, which is necessary to fulfill a contract with you, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
- Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which our facility is subject, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing.
- Deletion of data and duration of storage
Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. Storage can also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless the further storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
§ 4 WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US?
Salutation (Mr., Mrs.), first name, surname, date of birth, street, number, post code, city, country, telephone, email, bank details.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see a)
- Persistent cookies (see b).
- c) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
d) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
e) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 6 FORMS AND EMAIL CONTACT
1. Description and scope of data processing
On our website we offer you to contact us using a contact form that can be used to contact us electronically. If you take advantage of this option, only the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved.
These data are:
first name, last name, email and shipping address.
At the time of sending the message, the data mentioned in § 2 of this declaration will also be saved.
With the contact form, your consent is obtained for the processing of the data as part of the sending process and reference is made to this data protection declaration.
Alternatively, you can contact us via the email address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the email will be saved.
In this context, the data will only be passed on to the shipping service provider if you order a book or subscribe. The data will only be used to process your request or to process your request. To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, encryption is carried out between your web browser and the web server on our homepage using SSL or TLS technology.
2. Legal basis for data processing The
legal basis for processing data from the contact form is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an email is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If the email contact aims to conclude a contract, then an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data from the input mask serves us only to process the contact. If you contact us by email, this is also the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
5. Opposition and elimination
options You have the option to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If you contact us by email, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
You can revoke your consent and object to the storage either in writing to the address of the Freie Hochschule Stuttgart or by email to email@example.com.
In this case, all personal data saved in the course of contacting us will be deleted.
§ 7 YOUR RIGHTS AS A PARTICIPANT
- You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information and information about stored data (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to correct inaccurate data (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to deletion of data (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restrict the processing of data (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to object to unreasonable data processing (Art. 21 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to revoke the declaration of consent
under data protection law You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time in writing, including on the contact form or by email, in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR. Withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority In accordance with Art. 77 (1) GDPR, you also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is against the GDPR violates.
The supervisory authority responsible for us is the Baden-Wuerttemberg State Data Protection Commission, based in Königstr. 70173 Stuttgart. 10a, Tel .: 0711/61 55 41 - 0, Fax: 0711/61 55 41 - 15, firstname.lastname@example.org, file a complaint, this authority will inform us of the status and results of the complaint, including the Possibility of a judicial remedy according to Art. 78 GDPR.
You can find more information on data protection on the website of the State Data Protection Officer https://www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de/der-landesbeauftragte-fuer-den-datenschutz-und-die-informations Freiheit-baden-wuerttemberg / . You can also submit a complaint online there.
§ 8 WEB ANALYTICS - USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de .
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be linked to a person. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Using the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework . The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
§ 9 GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
We use the Google Tag Manager service on our website. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through one interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-free domain. The tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been carried out at the domain or cookie level, this remains for all tracking tags that are implemented with Google Tag Manager.
Third party information: Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland
Further information on data protection can be found on the following Google websites:
- Data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
- FAQ Google Tag Manager: https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/faq.html